High profile performers from well known groups and experienced tutors team together to give young musicians the benefit of their collective experience working in what is a tough but rewarding industry. They will help participants hone their skills through group tutorials, band performances and live studio recording sessions.
This 1 week course offers a great experience for those with ambitions of a career in music, a boost for keen band musicians and the opportunity for those with and without previous experience of gigging and recording to learn from the pros.
Why come along?
- Learn from the pros
- Gig in a professional live setting
- Gain professional recording studio experience
- Hone your creative and technical instrument skills
- Boost your stagecraft and confidence performing in front of an audience
- Meet like minded people & form creative relationships
You will experience:
- Exclusive presentations from well known music industry figures
- 7 hours of tutorial time in your chosen instrument in small groups of 10 or less
- Meet & learn with experienced professional musicians
- Up to 12 hours of Live Performance Workshops
- Learn and perform 8 contemporary songs of contrasting styles
- Performing in a band situation to any guests you invite to the Friday afternoon
The course is open to vocalists, guitarists, bass players, keyboard players & drummers aged 13 - 19. There are limited places per instrument so book now to avoid disappointment. No experience is necessary but you must be able to play your instrument.
©2010 The Summer Rocks / tuesdayish media & affiliates